Terms & Conditions
Registration - the fine print
The following Terms and Conditions apply to VieSIDCanada registration for all programs:
Course fees include all materials and equipment for participation at the course venue including trial software from GAMMA Dental (GAMMA document browser with CADIAX and CADIAS). Recommendations will be given for purchase of equipment for your office through Emerald Dental (a division of our sponsor, Rotsaert Dental Laboratory).
- The total course fee is 12,500.00 +HST. Fee for dental technologists attending with a dentist is 6,500.00 + HST. To ensure your place in the VieSID core curriculum (three 5-day modules) please submit the registration form on our website or email us confirming your interest. Our maximum class size will be 12 students to ensure personal attention. Registration will be confirmed on receipt of a 00 deposit. Payment details are available on our website, www.viesidcanada.com
- The second instalment of 4000.00+HST (2,000.00+HST for RDT) will be due one week prior to our module B and the balance of 4500.00 (2500.00 for RDT), will be due one week prior to module C. If the course is fully booked you will be informed accordingly and placed on a priority list to register for our next program.
- Once the application has been made and funds transferred the registration is binding upon the applicant, who at the same time agrees to the terms and conditions.
- You will be contacted promptly on submission of your application providing details. The course fee includes 15 days of lecture and hands-on presentations, hand out material and necessary equipment for use during the course sessions, and a trial subscription to GAMMA Document Browser (including CADIAX and CADIAS with digital ceph tracing) software which will last for the length of the A light breakfast and lunch will be served each day.
- The course fee does not include travel and accommodation
- De-registration from a course may only be made in writing and leads to cancellation fees: In case of cancellation within 30 days prior to the start of a confirmed course, VieSIDCanada charges a fee of 20% of the total amount. In case of no-show without prior de-registration VieSID also charges a fee of 20% of the total
- In case the participant needs to rebook a module, a fee of 300.00 CDN plus HST will be charged per module. However, VieSID does not guarantee the same teachers and content, nor does it guarantee that the course will be offered.
- In case of a short-term cancellation of a course by VieSID, the participants will be informed promptly. For this reason, VieSID should be notified of a private telephone number. VieSID reserves the right to make alterations in the team of lecturers, change time or location of a course, postpone, or cancel a course, and make changes to the course curriculum. If VieSID cancels the course, the participant is entitled to a full refund of the deposit VieSID reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course due to not having reached the minimum number of participants until 2 weeks before the course date. Any further demands or indemnification claims are precluded. VieSID is not liable for any related costs arising from the cancellation.
- Photos of participants taken during the course may be used by VieSID for promotion purposes.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Canadian
Let's Get in Touch
Chat with one of our lecturers about the program today!